Looking for Professional Development that doesn’t suck?
Contact us to discuss scheduling and pricing for a highly-engaging, thought-provoking professional development opportunity with immediate takeaways for your team to apply in classroom.
We have presentations prepared for
- Inclusive early childhood education
- Teaching the behavior you want to see
- Taking meaningful data and using it
- Tackling personal biases that impede relationships with learners
- Meaningful and valuable partnerships with families
- Growing positive, inclusive classroom communities
- And we’re ready to develop presentations for your needs!
Guiding Behaviors From the Inside Out – Shepherd University (Shepherdstown, West Virginia), May 2018
Guiding Behaviors PDF of presentation from WV
“The morning flew by because I was actually engaged in what was going on. I would love to get a copy of your mindful strategies cards. I plan to use them next year and am introducing them to my department at the end of the year meeting. Thank you so much.”
“Your sessions were absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for engaging in purposeful staff development.”
“That was way better than I expected. I was planning on crocheting a sweater today and never even picked up my needles.”
“I wish every teacher at my school could have heard this today.”
Three Letters That Pack a Punch – Yet (Roanoke, Virginia), July 2017
The Power of Yet (Harrisonburg, Virginia), June 2016
Rethinking Resiliency – The Impact of Stress on Developing Brains (Cape Girardeau, Missouri), October 2015